The health and safety of our children and colleagues at ELFA is our utmost priority. To combat the recent spread of the COVID-19, ELFA is taking serious precautionary measures to protect our children, colleagues and families.
Stringent health checks and monitoring of health of our children and staff will be conducted through stepped-up precautionary measures which include:
1. Monitoring of health and conducting temperature screening for all visitors.
2. Visitors will be required to declare their travel history in the past 14 days.
3. Hand sanitisation is required for all visitors entering the centre.
4. Any visitor with fever or display respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose) will not be allowed into our preschools.
5. High-level of personal hygiene is to be observed at all times.
6. All visitors are required to bring their own masks to wear during the tour.
Kindly note that all visitors must make prior appointments to be allowed into the centres for tour. We apologise that walk-ins are not allowed and will be re-scheduled for an appointment.
For the latest update on the development of the situation, please visit the Ministry of Health website (www.moh.gov.sg) or ECDA website (www.ecda.gov.sg).